Do you sell Alcohol?

Liquor laws in Ontario don’t allow the sale of alcohol from a mobile vehicle. We CANNOT supply the alcohol for events, we can only serve what is provided by the event hosts. In accordance with The Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario (AGCO), the Special Occasion Permit and all alcohol must be purchased by the host. We are happy to work with you to help you plan your bar menu, determine how much alcohol you will need to purchase for your event and help you obtain a permit.

What’s a special occasions permit?

A Special Occasions Permit (SOP) allows for the service of alcohol on special occasions. You can also obtain a SOP that allows the sale of alcohol for occasions such as cash bars at weddings or private receptions, as well as larger public events. A SOP is required any time alcohol is served anywhere other than in a licensed establishment or a private residence. Learn more here.

Are you insured?

Yes. All of our servers are Smart Serve certified and we carry commercial general liability insurance which includes liquor liability.

What are your technical requirements?

Mane Event is 7.5 ft wide x 8.5 ft high x 20 ft long when it’s all set up. We require a flat, dry area to park the bar for proper service and safety. The space must also be easily accessible by road and have enough room for load in/out with a full sized truck. We would love a site that has enough room to pull through. We will also need a standard 110 volt outlet with 15 amp service within 100 ft. for our electricity requirements. In the event that the power supply is not sufficient at your venue, we can add a generator to your package. The Drinkey Dee is 3 ft wide x 7 ft long. The bike is perfect for outdoor and indoor functions and is easily manoeuvrable. The bike comes with a 6.5 ft wide umbrella that is great for outdoor events, but can be removed if necessary for indoor events. The Drinkey Dee does not have any electricity requirements.

Where are you located and how far do you travel?

We are located just east of Kingston, ON in the gorgeous 1000 Islands. We are happy to serve Kingston, Prince Edward County and Ottawa and all areas in between. The first 50 kms of any round trip are free and after that we charge $1.00/km for travel. We love a good road trip so if you are interested in working with us, but are located a bit farther away please contact us for rates!

How do we book?

Start by filling in the “Request A Quote” form and we can chat about the details of your event! We require a 50% deposit and a signed contract to save your date. The remaining balance is due no later than 14 days prior to your event date. If your event is short notice (less than 14 days before event date), the full payment outlined in the contract is due at booking.

What is your refund policy?

We require a 50% deposit to confirm your reservation. You'll receive a full deposit refund if you cancel more than 120 days from your event date, 50% of the deposit if you cancel more than 90 days from your event. Cancellations made within 90 days of your event will not be refunded. In the event of inclement weather, it is the responsibility of the host to provide a tent to cover the bar. We will gladly work with your tent vendor to determine the appropriate size tent. Unfortunately, we cannot accommodate rain dates.

What is the typical package price and what is included?

No two events are the same, please contact us and we will send you a custom quote based on the specifics for your event – number of guests, hours of service, location and what you would like us to serve. Included in every rental is: bar staff, ice, disposable cups, mixers and garnishes (if applicable).

What if we don’t need a mobile bar, we only need bartenders?

Our bartending staff can provide the same exceptional service with or without one of our mobile bars. We can set up at the bar area of your choice and we will still bring everything you need for a successful bar service.

For safety and liability reasons we typically require two staff members even for small events.

Can we accessorize the bars?

Yes! You may choose to provide your own decorations or let us assist you in dressing up any one of our mobile bars with a custom garland, flowers, balloons, additional bar signage or branding. We’ll help bring your vision to life!